While we have many service offerings based on state of the art home grown solutions, you will still have some questions for us...the commonly received questions are given in the FAQs.
1) What type of data extraction engine do you use?
Data extraction of various modes like OMR / ICR / OCR using own design / printing and extraction modules. Ability to work in remote and disjoint architecture is also supported.
All types of scanners like scantron / fujitsu/ kodak etc., are being used & operated by us.
Various other types of Imaging systems are also used.
2) What Type of databases do you all work with?
From legacy system to the Modern.
From the RDBMS to the Non structured.
From Medium data to BIG data system.
3) What is the security of your data system?
The best of data encryption 512kb.
Use of private and public key.
Use of Biometric authentication.
Two factor authentications.
Antivirus and intrusion protection switches.
Process of Rule and user based authentication.
4) Do you have any Business continuity plan?
We have strong multi-level data backup mechanism.
Daily/ Weekly / Monthly.
Incremental / Full Backup.
Active Redundant storage using RAID.
Secondary storage site.
5) What type of network and machines do you operate?
Own and operate own network with remote monitoring & cloud monitoring service.
Operate own Exchange server.
The best of Server grade machines and top of line desktop.
Having primary/ back up and tertiary line for connectivity.
Own and operate VPN network with all remote sites.
6) Which is the most secured way to transfer question papers?
There are various methods for the secured transmission of QP :
Lock securely the file at the source of creation and allow the file to transfer to another storage location and finally download using strong authentication.
Lock the file securely and create a bit stream of the file and enable the transfer of the bit stream over a secure storage location and finally recreate the secured file at the destination and print using biometric or two factor authentication.
7) Do you have customization on your service / software?
We do have customization of our services and software based on client requirement and also based on Government rules and regulations.
8) Do you have data interchange platform?
We work with various data interchange platform and on various data modelling methodology also.
9) Do you facilitate digital certificate creation & Storage?
We have Digital Certificate creation capability and we have certificate verification and storage capability also.
10) Do you deploy onsite support for IT?
Based on the client requirement and need we deploy our support for both Operational and technical. The client handholding and transfer is one of our strong point as a business partner.
11) Are you using a customized software or is it a commercial software?
All software are built and grown in-house by our own team and has been tried and tested for over a decade and half. It is one of the strongest in the industry.
12) What are the products/solutions available with you for university?
We have various software for :
Term Exam management
Question Bank Creation
Secured Question Paper Transmission
Counselling & Seat Allocation system
Digital certificate Creation ,verification, storage & retrieval
13) Would you be able to provide services for a particular process instead of the whole solution?
We do provide services in parts and in full also. The decision is taken based on the scope of work and the volume of work and the viability of the project. We do not hesitate to undertake pilot work to showcase our capability.
14) We are still following the paper & pen system, would you be able to integrate with our system?
We do help to integrate a legacy system to translate and transform to your model .Absolutely no problem to handle paper & pen mode of examination service.
15) Would you be able to automate our system?
We do have the bandwidth to automate your system. Our team of qualified process engineer study and formulate plans on what is necessary and then the transition team will help to put it in action.